Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cooking with Dog~ YouTube Videos!

I am finally writing about the videos "Cooking with Dog", which are cooking videos made by Chef and Francis- a talking dog. They are mostly based on Japanese cooking but are so wonderfully shown and talked about that I had to take the time to write about them and to thank them for the delicious foods that they created. (My niece loves the octopus shaped hot dogs that I made when I tried making the bento!)

The explanations are clear and the video is crisp. They show the ingredients and the measurements at the very end, which I am very thankful for. I have so many of them saved onto my favorites on my YouTube account!

Just this past Thanksgiving, I made the Christmas cake with the yummy whip cream icing and strawberries, It was a hit! and it was beautiful! But seeing as it was my first time making it, it came out a bit small but still pretty and everyone was happy to slice it into small pieces for everyone to share. :)


This is one of the few foods that I have attempted to make but let me say that my previous attempts of cooking the chicken pieces, didn't go very well considering I had to readjust measurements and didn't have a few necessary ingredients (SUPER IMPORTANT).

The main reason that I like the "Cooking with Dog" videos, is because it embraces the true meaning of cooking. Family. Doing this for the family is the main reason that I cook or bake, the second reason, is for peace of mind. I find cooking very soothing~ almost as soothing as writing.

I highly recommend at least watching one video. I did hear that the Chef received an award recently (or in the past 5 years). But don't quote me on that. >.<

Here is a link for the page! Check it Out!!!!! Following the link is the video for the sponge cake that I made and say "IT IS/WAS DELICIOUS!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

--------- ---------