Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Real Life Presents......


We always have a lot of kids join us for this really fun night and we want to show more people how exciting celebrating the light, is. We are always in need of candy ("Our studies" show that kids who come to this get about 40-50% more candy than those who go around at night.") And since we are indoors, it is 100x safer and warmer for children, infants, and well, everyone else as well! :D

These are the final posters/flyers for our Annual Hallelujah Party!
I am completely excited to run this Party! :)
I am praying that more and more people will come and maybe even help out with the outreach!
I would also like to add that if my father does not answer or you would rather email, please contact me:) - jacey_clubsantos@hotmail.com

Anything and everything is appreciated! Contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

--------- ---------