Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 Day Challenges

Lately, I have been feeling a bit down, especially when discussing my future education that should be starting again in this upcoming spring and thought to myself "What do I like to do? Hobbies and such?" The answer to my question is unknown.

Being the person that I am, I am unsatisfied with just hanging around doing nothing and not knowing myself. So I began getting books about interests, looking at different hobbies, searching on the internet, and asking other people. Still, I felt a bit...empty and distressed. So what I decided to do (if you haven't already read the title of this post) is begin a series of 30-day challenges, two at a time and maybe even two weeks in-between each set of challenges. I believe that this will be an adventure that we can take together and share ideas and possibly results (if interested). I will be gladly sharing how I am feeling about the challenges during. 


At the bottom of the page, I have found a few sites that offer some "30-Day Challenge" ideas, if you would like to join me on my (or Our) discovery :)
The first set of challenges will be the 30 day exercise challenge- Beach body >.<
The second set to accommodate the exercise challenge will be a 30 day writing challenge- listed at the bottom of the page.


Besides finding myself and feeling better and more healthy, the reason behind these 30 day challenges is to focus on me to be a better person for those around me, mainly for family, my church, and (when it happens) future significant other. Bettering myself can improve those I come in contact with. 

Along with these challenges, I hope to use video blogging to share with all of you how they are going and to help with the blogging experience...we will have to see how that goes!

This will not be easy but it should provide satisfaction that surpasses any amount of uneasiness. Join me, have fun, check in, chart it, and rock on!

Day 1 —Select a book at random in the room. Find a novel or short story, copy down the last sentence and use this line as the first line of your new story. Day 2 —Tell about a character who lost...
Writing Prompt 30 Day Challenge [30daychallengearchive.tumblr.com]





No comments:

Post a Comment

--------- ---------