Sunday, January 20, 2013

To The Discouragers and The Doubters...Look What I've done!

Today, I just got fed up with all the people telling me "Oh that might not happen" or "Your not going to do it." There are many non-believers out in the world and they will always try to put others down. Sometimes, it's because they haven't had the chance to fulfill their own dreams or they are just pessimistic. I get very upset in the presence of people who bash others for any type of reason. Why? Can someone get a sense of pride from pushing people down?

I have a few dreams that I know (that if I work hard again) I will accomplish.

  • Degree in East Asian Studies- Language and Culture Emphasis
    • Study Abroad in Japan
    • Teach English as a Second Language in Japan at least a year
  • Liberal Arts Degree- Journalism Emphasis
    • Freelance Travel Writer
  • Veterinary Technician Degree
    • Zoo Worker





I know that these careers are about the opposite of each other but why not live life differently?



My other goal is to lower my weight and body fat. Many people tell me that I am skinny enough but it is not the matter of being skinny, (I would like it too) it is about me liking myself and feeling healthy. Some people say that I will not stick to the schedule I want to set myself and you know what? I WILL! I would like to make it to 120 or even 115, not an unheard of goal, I would think.
  • Goal Weight: 115-120lbs
  • More exercise
  • More healthy choices
    • Food choices from USA, Mexico, and Japan
  • To cook and bake more and having them be healthy food choices


I get angry, upset, and just plain mad when I hear about people giving up because of what other people say. That's why I don't listen to the negative attitudes or unneeded remarks of jealous or acid-filled words of others. I do think of their words and use them a motivators to prove them wrong. And so far in my life, I have done just that.

  • Before I was born, my parents were told to abort me because I would have so many heart defects, mental problems, and would have a significant amount of deformities.
    • I AM PROVING THE DOCTORS WRONG!!! Everyday I consider a blessing and another "Nah-Nah I'm living a normal life...Take that Doc!"
    • I am healthy (for the most part)
    • I am Alive
    • I am Happy
    • I have no mental illnesses or heart problems
  • Extended family members told me that I was going to end up like everyone else. No friends, no family, no education, that I was going to fail. They said those things just because they felt like it.
    • I graduated high school with a 3.45 GPA. 4th in my class (out of 18)
    • I was involved in over 15+ school club and activities
    • I was a very much liked person in my school with teachers, classmates, and elementary students...even people from other schools.
  • People are telling me that I will only complete one of my goals both careers and life style dreams...I will prove them wrong.
I will prove anyone who doubts me, wrong. Because I believe in myself and I believe that everyone should. The only person who can stop you from accomplishing your goal is yourself. It doesn't matter what everyone else says. I will never matter what those people who only have discouraging words say to think. Never. Never. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

--------- ---------