Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blogasize!!!


Let's Blogasize!!! ANNNNND 1. And 2. And 1. And 2. ....Double Time!!!

1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e East Side Professor)


2. Post these rules on your blog


3. Tell about your six quirks, see below.


4. Tag three bloggers to do the same:

Every problem has a solution
Simply Tiffany
By Lightning Of Gods

5. Leave them a comment to let them know you’ve tagged them


My six quirks:


1. I enjoy the simplicity and beauty of a smile. There is rarely a day that goes by where I don't smile. usually along with that smile comes laughter but that is a different story.



2. I am a somewhat shy person. I usually don't start conversations with strangers but when I do, I do it with charisma and flare (which is how my personality is after we become better acquainted). After a simple "hi" I have the confidence to continue a conversation unless I feel that the other person doesn't.


3. I am a VERY honest person and I know that, that gets me into a lot of trouble. Some people don't really want the WHOLE truth and even though I am constantly told that, I forget and don't really seem to sugar-coat anything.


4. I am a trusting, loving , and forgiving individual. When I talk to someone for a while I trust them right away (fault #1) When I truly care and/or love someone I care/love to the MAX, ALL OF MY HEART which always leads to a heavy heart-break (fault #2) When someone hurts or angers me, I forgive them almost instantly which is why a lot of people seem to like to take advantage of me..which I forgive them for :/ (fault #3).


5. I am constantly kicking people out of my kitchen...because that is my sanctuary, my place of peace UNLESS it's dirty, then I just get mad.


6. I don't like to do anything that I don;t have passion for but when I do have passion for it I advise you to step back and watch the magic.

6 comments:

--------- ---------