Monday, January 28, 2013

Tips for "One of those Days"

There are those days when you feel like being violent or just plain angry with everything or everyone. Here are some ways to prevent actually harming anyone or anything:
  • Take a breather! Relax for a moment. Look out the window and enjoy what God has given you (Like Eyesight to see all of what is outside).
  • Watch a movie either by yourself or with the family! Even if they drive you insane, they will raise your happy points! :)
  • Read a book! Exercise your mind in a good and healthy way!
  • Even though it's not exactly healthy (Which means, only do this every once in a while) bake some cookies or cook a glorious meal! Sometimes making food eases the stress.
  • Video games always brighten my mood :) Although, I do know that video games are not for everyone.
  • Shopping day! (Try not to spend all of your money!) Buy yourself a new shirt or a nice little trinket...Something that could be labeled "For when I am not in the mood for people".
  • Youtube, Youtube, and Youtube!!!! So many funny videos about babies, dogs, cats, and people who had a bad day that could cheer you up!

Many More Ideas are out there in the world, these are only a few that cheer me up. But I felt the need to spread the cheer!

Yes, I was having one of those days today and I am so glad that I had friends to talk to, family to watch movies with, and enough down time to bring up my mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

--------- ---------